Sunday, March 14, 2010
Wow it has been an exciting month. I started on Isagenix and love love love the product. I have a ton of energy and seem to be getting more things finished. I was able to meet up with an old friend Keli that I have known since 1987. We went and had dinner at Applebee's and my daughter and grandkids came along for the visit. It was fun to catch up and just enjoy a couple of hours. A new show launched on NBC called Who Do You Think You Are? I work at Ancestry.com and my daughter works there also. This was a big deal for us and I am proud of the work my daughter contributed to the show. I have been able to connect with a lot of friends and family that I haven't seen for years the last few months and I am totally enjoying it. So I am starting to get spring fever. I used to sell stuff on Ebay but quit a while back and contributed my stuff to Tina Marie. She is opening a new thrift store in Spanish Fork called Junk In My Trunk this month. I am looking forward to her opening. One more fun place to shop and check out. I emptied out a storage unit so it was a good feeling to declutter. I am looking forward to Easter and I am going to create some more floral arrangements that I will post shortly. I love using items you don't expect to make up with something fun and unusual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment